Home » » The Law of Attraction at Work

The Law of Attraction at Work

Written By Unknown on Sunday, July 26, 2015 | 12:54 AM


"If you can hold it in your head, you can hold it in your hand. Anything you can visualize will move into form in your life." Bob Proctor

Here is one of the many examples that I had in my own life that the Law of Attraction works.

A few years back, I was in Esteli, Nicaragua, to work on an agritourism project. The project required me to either stay in a hotel or rent an apartment or a house for a period of one to two years. I did not relish the idea of staying in a hotel for that length of time and I just didn't like the apartments I saw.

I also discovered that many foreign students and workers came to Esteli each year for periods of 6-12 months to work on humanitarian projects and finding nice or decent accommodations was a challenge for them.

I saw a real need and thought that it would be nice to offer nice accommodations to these foreign workers while I was living in Esteli until I could move into my new accommodations on the project I was myself working on.

So I expressed my desire to the Universe. I detailed exactly what I wanted. This is what I wrote down:

I want a large, recently built house with at least 7 bedrooms, most of them with their private bathroom, with large windows and nice views, a large kitchen area to accommodate 7-10 persons, parking spaces for at least 2 vehicles. I want the house to be located on the outskirt of town but very close to town. I want it to be easy accessible, secured and I want the rent to be no more than $500.00 per month.

The idea was to give those foreign workers a more enjoyable stay in Esteli by offering them nice accommodations while I myself could enjoy nice accommodations for free.

As I wrote my shopping list, I spent time on each detail of my desire and felt the emotion and/or the feeling attached to each detail. I knew exactly the why of every detail, how each one individually would contribute to add to the enjoyment of every one living there.

At the time, I was working with two rental agents. One of them called me one day to show me a few listings and, to my great surprise and pleasure, one of those listings appeared exactly like what I had asked for.

It was a brand new house owned by a European who had married a girl from Esteli. The European owner still lived in Europe as he was 2 years away from retirement and wanted to rent his house until that time when he would retire and move to Esteli. The house was vacant.

The house was built to European standards and had 7 bedrooms, 5 of them with their private bathroom. There were 2 other bathrooms. All rooms had large windows, some with nice views of the hills in the distance and the fields in front of them. The kitchen and dining room area was large enough to accommodate 10 persons easily and there were plenty of pantry cabinets.

There was parking spaces for 3 vehicles and a nice gazebo with BBQ area to enjoy the outdoors. The house was on the outskirt of town, less than 2 km from the town center, was easy accessible (about 400 meters from the main road) and the property was completely fenced. There was even a nice fountain in an inner courtyard.

I immediately told the agent that I was interested in leasing it for a couple of years. The agent said that he would contact the owner and get back to me. A few days later, he did and told me that someone else had expressed interest in the house and that, in fact, he had a letter of intent to lease the house by a certain date.

After I heard that, my reaction was that the Universe would provide something as nice or better, so I rejoiced for having been shown what I desired and gave thanks that it was on its way.

Several days later, the other agent I worked with gave me a call and said she had a house to show me that may interest me. She did not give me any details about the house and I did not ask for any. I took a cab, picked her up and she directed me to that same house that I had seen with the other agent.

When we stopped in front of the house, I told her that I had seen it with another agent and that someone else had signed a letter of intent to lease the house. She said she would check with the owner and, after she did, she confirmed that, indeed, the information was correct. I told her to let me know if the other party did not conclude the deal by the stated date. And I left her at that.

The day after the date that the other party was to conclude the deal, the second agent gave me a call and happily told me that the interested party had changed his mind and no longer wanted to lease the house. So I could lease it, if I still wanted it but the rent was $700.00 per month.

The house had everything I had asked for except for the rent amount. So I told the agent to ask the owner if he would lease it to me for 2 years at $500.00 per month. The owner accepted.

Now, what were the possibilities that I would find such a house in Esteli? Almost zero. Very few tourists visit Esteli and even less live there and those who do usually are renters. This type of house is found only with foreigners in Nicaragua and almost inexistent in Esteli. I was surprised and dazzled by what the Universe had delivered. This was nothing short of magic or a miracle.

I gave you this example to inspire you and because I want you to know that the Law of Attraction IS REAL and that you can use it to manifest your desires, even the ones that seem impossible.

"Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds". Napoleon Hill
This is taken from my book: YOUR MIND: FRIEND OR FOE.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *